Chair, Prostate Cancer Foundation BC Support Group Council
In 2013 we put together a set of workshops that provided a double focus:
We are going to do it again - - in September of 2016:
Hello to all interested prostate cancer support group folks:
In 2013 the BC Prostate Cancer Support Group Council with the support of Prostate Cancer Foundation BC (and several terrific sponsors) held a highly successful conference in Vancouver.
- A workshop to enlighten, to inspire, and to expand your horizons.
- Save the date on your calendars now.
- Plan your trips and vacations around this weekend so as not to miss out.
- September 23(Fri), 24(Sat), 25(Sun), 2016.
- For registration please click here.
And we are ready to do it again.
- successful support group leadership
- new and exciting advances in prostate cancer care and treatment
This year we will be combining our efforts with the Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer Conference. This is an exciting full day of "the latest findings regarding prostate cancer treatment, prevention, survivorship and scientific progress" put together by the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute of Portland, OR, the University of Washington School of Medicine and the University of British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Centre. This will be our Saturday (Nov 24) program.
Thanks for sharing about this foundation,.ReplyDelete
obgyn doctor anniston